Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Wedding of JD and Brianna Buschbach

Steve and I just returned from his little brothers wedding in Wenatchee. JD and Brianna got married at the Ohme Garden and the reception was at a local winery. Except for the rain, it was a beautiful wedding and the reception was filled with good food and good wine (so I hear...).

Here are a few pictures from the weekend!!

This picture was taken at the Ohme Garden during the ceremony. Funny how the men were all under cover and they left the women to stand in the rain with umbrellas. That just seems wrong to me...


JD and Brianna with Evelyn (Michael and Heidi's daughter).

Steve and his older brother Michael with their Grandma VanOort and Grandpa Buschbach.
Heidi (my sister-in-law) and I displaying our bellies. Heidi's due date is March 10th. Our twin due date is March 6th. We are a mere 4 days apart.


And for fun...Steve and Dave showing off their bellies!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the "belly pic" from the Buschbach men! Congrats to JD and Brianna!!!

    ReplyDelete