Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 10

Today is day 10 of the stimulation injections. This morning mom and I were up bright and early as we headed to my appointment in Bellevue. They did another ultrasound and more bloodwork. During the ultrasound today, they counted 11 follicles on my left ovary and 11 follicles on my right ovary!! Unfortunately, the follicles are not quite mature yet, so they sent me home and instructed me to do another round of injections tonight and come back tomorrow morning and see if I am progressing. If all goes well tomorrow, we will be looking at a 4th of July retrieval. The medications are definitely starting to wear on me. Climbing stairs seems impossible and believe it or not....I had NO desire to go to Bell Square today, walking around the mall seemed entirely too tiring. I parked myself at Barnes and Noble with a magazine while mom shopped. We just got back to the river house and I am looking forward to putting on "comfy clothes" and watching TV....too bad I don't have my DVR with me! More to come tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment