Thursday, July 2, 2009

Retrieval Scheduled!!!

Today at the doctor appointment, we were given great news....our retrieval surgery is scheduled for Saturday, the 4th of July at 8:00am. As my cousin Crystal said....God Bless America!!! Steve and I are very excited, and in fact, he is finally on his way up here! The count down has begun. For those of you that are interested...today's ultrasound showed 22 follicles, 15 of which are mature. On a side note, I had my "butt shot" tonight at 8:00pm on the dot, Steve hadn't quite made it to Cle Elum, so mom gave me the shot and I must say it didn't hurt and she did a wonderful job. Here's to hoping this 4th of July is as exciting as last years!!

3 comments:

  1. Great job Lexie, on all the updates! You guys are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. What a journey!
    Love you,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma and GrandpaJuly 3, 2009 at 1:49 PM

    Grandpa and I are looking foward to every thing
    going well for you two, and love you both very
    much. May God Bless.

    Gram and Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lexie, I'm so excited for you guys!! Hope everything goes well and I look forward to getting some good news soon!! Good luck tomorrow, we'll all be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete